NEWS RELEASE: Save the Date for the Goodwill Glitter Gala and the Glitter Sale
Tickets available online now for the Glitter Gala!
WHAT: Goodwill’s Glitter Gala is an opportunity to experience an evening of fun and fashion to benefit Goodwill’s Critical Support Services.
WHEN: Saturday, November 4, 2017, 6:00 pm
WHERE: Hangar 30 event space in Magnuson Park, Seattle
WHO: Community members, Goodwill friends, partners, and supporters are invited to attend.
- The Glitter Gala includes dinner, raffle and the Glitter Gala Fashion Show.
- Proceeds benefit Goodwill’s free job training and education programs offered at nine sites from Bellingham to Burien.
- Event ticket prices are from $175 - $350. For tickets and sponsorship opportunities, please visit www.seattlegoodwill.org/glittergala.
- For more information visit http://www.seattlegoodwill.org/glittergala or like Seattle Goodwill on https://www.facebook.com/SeattleGoodwill/
- Local designers will be inspired to create repurposed outfits from items from the Goodwill Outlet that will be featured on the runway.
Save the date for Seattle Goodwill’s 34th Annual Glitter Sale on November 11 and 12, 2017. The pre-sale will be held on November 7, 2017. For more information about the sale please visit: http://seattlegoodwill.org/sales-and-events/glitter-sale.
Seattle Goodwill Industries is a private, nonprofit organization that has served the central and northern Puget Sound since 1923. It provides free job-training and education programs and services that help low-income and underserved people obtain the skills they need to secure employment so they may achieve economic self-sufficiency. For more information about Goodwill programs, please call toll-free 1-877-GIVE4GOOD or visit the website at seattlegoodwill.org.