Glitter Gala and Fashion Show - Join us to explore a Universe of Potential
GLITTER GALA AND FASHION SHOW: November 4
This is our 10th annual Glitter Gala & Fashion Show—and we’re excited to gather with community and business leaders at our only fundraising event. Our theme this year is Universe of Potential, and all proceeds will support our wraparound services, which are critical to our students while they complete courses and work toward a better economic future for themselves.
There will be a cocktail hour featuring a prize raffle, silent auction, bling toss and also a pop-up shop. After cocktail hour, we’ll settle in for thematically inspired fine dining and the fashion show. Afterward, guests are encouraged to stick around for the after party, where guests can dance the night away and meet fashion show designers.
- The Glitter Gala includes dinner, raffle and the Glitter Gala Fashion Show.
- Proceeds benefit Goodwill’s free job training and education programs offered at nine sites from Bellingham to Burien.
- Event ticket prices are from $175 - $350. For tickets and sponsorship opportunities, please visit www.seattlegoodwill.org/glittergala.
- For more information visit http://www.seattlegoodwill.org/glittergala or like Seattle Goodwill on https://www.facebook.com/SeattleGoodwill/
- Local designers will be inspired to create repurposed outfits from items from the Goodwill Outlet that will be featured on the runway.