Enter our #GoodwillTreasure Photo Contest
There’s no secret the vast amount and different types of treasures hiding at our 24 Seattle Goodwill store locations. From quirky knick-knacks to that perfect Friday night outfit, we receive amazing donations from our generous donors.
We love sharing our unique finds, and we want to see yours, too!
Beginning January 1, 2018, we are starting our monthly Goodwill Treasure Photo Contest. Snap a photo of your best Goodwill finds, use #GoodwillTreasure on your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram post and you will automatically be entered to win a $25 gift card to be used at any of Seattle Goodwill's 24 stores.
The month's contest will run every month.
A winner will be selected at random at the end of every month! Make sure to visit our Facebook page to view a gallery of others’ #GoodwillTreasure.
1) Void outside the Washington State area and where prohibited by law.
2) Entrants must be at least 18 years of age or older.
3) Employees of Seattle Goodwill, its subsidiaries, the contracted agencies involved in the development and execution of this Giveaway and all the above’s immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) and those living in the same household are ineligible.
4) Participants may enter and win multiple contests.
5) No limit to number of entries. Each photo may only be entered once.
6) There may be multiple winners per contest depending on prize.
8) Prize list found at https://seattlegoodwill.org/blog/398-enter-our-number-goodwilltreasure-photo-contest
9) Odds of winning are based on the number of entries submitted.
10) No cash redemption. No transfer of prize. Prize may not be substituted or altered, except by Seattle Goodwill for a prize of equal or greater value if due to prize unavailability.
11) The winner must claim the prize within 72 hours. If any potential winner cannot be contacted within the required time period (if applicable), he/she forfeits the applicable prize and he/she will be disqualified from further consideration. Failure to comply with these requirements and or the Official Rules for any reason, return of prize notification or prize as un-deliverable or disqualification of any winner for any reason will result in forfeiture of applicable prize. If a potential contest prize winner forfeits a prize or is disqualified for any reason, Seattle Goodwill will select an alternate potential winner. If a potential contest winner forfeits a prize or is disqualified for any reason, an Administrator will select from all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period an alternate potential winner. This course of action may continue until the particular prize is won and claimed, or for up to three (3) alternates (after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded), whichever occurs first (if time permits). As a condition of entering, entrants agree: a) to release, Seattle Goodwill, its respected affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, its sales representatives, distributors, administrators, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (Promotional Parties”), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the delivery, awarding, receipt, possession, typos, misspellings, and/or use or misuse of the entry form and/or prize; b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for the actual out-of-pocket expenses; c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to the out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
12) Seattle Goodwill is not responsible for late, lost, mutilated or mis-delivered, illegible, incomplete, or postage due mail.
13) Participants agree that all decisions made by the administrator will be final and conclusive. Except where prohibited, submitting a photo to Seattle Goodwill for the 2016 #GoodwillTreasure Photo Contest constitutes consent from the participant to use his/her name, likeness, and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter invented without territorial or time limitation.
14) Entrants must have rights to the photo they submit. Entrants who submit photos that constitute a copyright violation will be immediately disqualified.
15) Seattle Goodwill may at its sole discretion suspend or terminate the Giveaway by posting a notice should any causes arise beyond the control of Seattle Goodwill, 700 Dearborn Place S, Seattle, WA 98144.
16) No purchase necessary to enter.
17) A purchase does not increase your chance of winning.
Costume Contest Dates & Winner Selection
18) Costume contest starts 1/1/2018 and ends 1/31/2018. Voting will continue through the morning of 1/30/2018. Winners will be selected in the afternoon on 1/31/2018 using the following method: Winner will be selected at random and verified that they are within the rules, and announced publicly within seventy-two (72) hours after winner is contacted via entry method.
If you have any questions about this promotion, please call Seattle Goodwill at (206) 860-5712.