Tips & Resources for Undocumented Individuals
We realize immigrants and undocumented individuals are particularly at risk now without access to federally funded resources. Find help with immigration law or how to pay your bills, from utilities and rent, to groceries and medical care.
General resources in Washington State
COVID-19 Relief Fund for Washington Undocumented Folks
Coronavirus Food & Supply Delivery Sign-Up
Washington State Department of Labor and Industries (In Spanish)
COVID 19 (Coronavirus)- Resources for Immigrants / Recursos para Inmigrantes
Pro-bono or discounted legal services regarding immigration law and naturalization services
Christopher R. Helm (Seattle)
Dobrin & Han, PC (Seattle)
Higuera & VanDerhoef PLLC (Seattle)
Law Offices of Carol L. Edward and Associates, P.S. (Seattle)
Orbit Law PLLC (Seattle)
The Northwest Immigrant Rights Project of Washington state has put together videos discussing how immigration status may impact access to medical care. You can find them in English and in Spanish.
Visit their website for more information on the following:
- Health benefits for people without immigration status
- Resources for undocumented community members
- Facts on eligibility for unemployment for immigrant workers
- Relief funds for undocumented workers
- Free preparation of court documents for Domestic Violence Protection Order (DVPO)
In King County specifically:
- Rental assistance
- Potential to receive $500 if your hours at a restaurant or food service establishment have been significantly decreased
- Homeless prevention for low-income tenants facing eviction
- Seattle Public Utilities/Seattle City Lights is offering eligible customers discounts on their utility bills and deferred payment plans regardless of immigration status
- Seattle area COVID-19 "Request Support"
- Seattle Resource List
Please also visit our Community Hub for more information relevant to all individuals.