Free help with preparing your 2021 taxes
Tax season is upon us, and Evergreen Goodwill has partnered with United Way of King County to provide FREE services to make the process easy and help you get the most money back.
After nearly two years of reduced services due to the pandemic, accounting experts will be assisting people at the Burien Goodwill location (1031 SW 128th St, Burien, WA 98146) now through April 21 during the following days of the week/times:
Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Saturdays from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Below is a list of documents and information to bring with you:
(Note: For couples filing together, both individuals must be present to e-file.)
- Social Security card/ITIN letters for everyone on the return
- Photo ID
- All tax statements (i.e. W-2 form, 1099 form, SSA-1099 form)
- Health insurance forms 1095-A
- Bank account number and routing number
- A copy of your tax return from last year
In an effort to limit the spread of coronavirus, please also bring a face mask with you.
For a full list of frequently asked questions and answers, as well as other locations/organizations participating in United Way of King County’s free tax prep services, click here.
For tax prep assistance available in Kitsap, Skagit, Snohomish, and Whatcom counties, visit:
- Everett Public Library (services through AARP): Now-April 12, appointments required
For more info: https://www.epls.org/348/Tax-Forms-and-Assistance
- Northwest Indian College: Now-April 2022, appointments required
Call 360-392-4345 or 360-255-4414 to schedule
- Western Washington University, Now-April 2022, appointments required
Call 360-650-3500 to reach the voicemail scheduling line.
- Skagit AARP: Now-April 2022, appointments required
For more info: https://www.taxaideskagit.org/home
- Kitsap Regional Library (services through AARP): Now-April 2022, appointments required
For more info: https://www.krl.org/taxes