Youth STEM Program
The Evergreen Goodwill of Northwest Washington Youth STEM Program is a two-year program that provides high school students with a smooth transition through their senior year toward a career in manufacturing or health care. The program helps build strong soft skills and connect students with future career opportunities.
- Participants must be enrolled as a high school junior when applying for the program.
- You must apply online and attend one of the required orientation sessions held in November.
- Students will participate in service learning, civic participation, teambuilding, and college and career readiness to prepare them for both their senior year and work.
- Two-year commitment to the program.
- First Year - Summer Session:
- July 6, 2022 - August 31, 2022Mon. – Fri., 9 am – 5 pm
- First Year - School Session:
- September 2022 - June 2023
- Second Year - Summer Session:
- Summer internship and up to four quarters of STEM-related classes at area colleges.
- Youth participants can earn a stipend and 80 service learning hours.
- As of February 23, 2022, we will be requiring all Evergreen Goodwill Youth Program participants, interns and employees to be fully vaccinated as a term and condition of employment and/or participation. For questions about this policy, please contact our People Relations Department (HR) at email@example.com